Monday, January 9, 2012

63 miles

Today is the start of a 21-day challenge from Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home program. My goal for this challenge is to wake up to work out in the morning before getting ready for work. I have always wanted to be a morning exerciser, and I can do it sometimes, but I've never been consistent. Perhaps this challenge will help me make morning exercise a habit. That is my hope. And by the end of the month I will have walked/exercised 63 miles!

My second goal is to get back on track with healthy eating. The holidays proved more of a challenge than I expected. I had a hard time saying NO and found too many excuses for putting off my workouts. I am craving fruits and veggies, controlled portions, and consistent exercise!



Here are details of the challenge on Leslie Sansone's website if you're interested in joining in...


Happy walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment