Saturday, February 25, 2012

the perfect little dress

Two of our good friends from college are marrying the girls of their dreams this July. We are so excited to celebrate with them! In the chilliness of a February winter, thinking about attending two summer weddings has been a welcome distraction. And while I wonder about the dresses the two lovely brides will be wearing, I also wonder what new dress I will find for the occasion. It has been a long time since I bought a new dress. You know, the kind that you only wear to dressy occasions. The one that makes you feel really, really pretty. The one you wear your only pair of heels with! I am looking for that dress.

Here are a few dresses I would love to wear to a summer wedding...

   

All of these lovely dresses can be found at ModCloth. I probably will not buy any of these, but I am looking forward to finding a new dress in which to celebrate life and love with dear friends this summer!

Do you have a favorite dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment